onsdag, augusti 16, 2006

so long, Bruno

Marie: Everybody thinks they have good taste and a sense of humor but they couldn't possibly all have good taste.
Marie: Restaurants are to people in the 80's what theatres were to people in the 60's. I read it in a magazine.
Jess: I wrote that.
Marie: Get out of here.
Jess: I did.
Marie: Where did I read that?
Jess: New York magazine
Harry: Sally writes for New York magazine
Marie: I've never quoted anything from a magazine before in my life. That's amazing - don't you think that's amazing? And you wrote it?
Jess: I also wrote "Pesto is the Quiche of the 80's."
Marie: Get over yourself!


Bruno Kirby 1949-2006

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonas said...

Bruno borta?

10:22 fm  
Blogger karin said...

Bruno borta! svd.se i morse...

10:27 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home